First I would like to thank Xiaomi & Hugo Barra (Vice President of International for Xiaomi) for giving the opportunity to explore the Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 even before it’s release. I’m one of 100 lucky Indian who got this device as part of Mission “MiExplorer”.
Xiaomi the Chinese technology company is about to release Redmi Note 3 in India, Redmi Note 3 release date in India isn’t confirmed yet but chances are company will make some official announcement on 24th February. Xiaomi has been known for making well designed, well build devices with smoother performance than the other devices in respective price slot. Since I have just unboxed the device, it will be too soon to say anything about performance. But the design of and build looks impressive at first sight.
First let’s have a quick view of its specification.
- 5.74 Inch display with a resolution of 1080×1920 pixels & 403 PPI.
- 1.4 GHz Snapdragon 650 6-core processor, ARM Cortex A72 and Adreno 510 GPU.
- 2GB/3GB DDR3 RAM with 16GB/32GB internal storage.
- Dual SIM dual standby with 4G-LTE support. SIM2 slot also supports MicroSD card upto 128GB
- 16 MegaPixel primary rear camera with phase detection autofocus, dual-LED flash.
- 5 MegaPixel front-facing selfies shooter.
- Dimension: 150.00 x 76.00 x 8.65 (height x width x thickness) and weighs 164.00 grams.
- Fingerprint scanner.
- 4000 mAh lithium polymer battery.
- MIUI 7 based on Android 5.1.1
The news is Xiaomi will release Note 3 device in three color variant white, silver and gold. I have received the gold one, which has 3GB RAM and 32GB internal storage. The phone may feel bit heavy but its obvious for devices with full metal body. Fingerprint scanner is placed on the rear side, just below the flash. As I’ve experienced till now, fingerprint is working pretty well.
Click on images to see the screenshots…
I”ll post the detailed reviews very soon once I’ll explore it’s all features and performance.
Click Here Read The Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Camera Review