I think Nokia Lumia 720 is the best budget Windows Phone, I am using this phone since last 4 months and I m satisfied with the features and performance of the phone. Indeed the operating system is not perfect and lots of improvement needed but its ability to do almost every job that a user can think of. Overall the phone is best in its range due to its feature and performance. Some of the features which make this device awesome are:
- Weighing just 128 grams, it’s super sleek and combines high-end uni-body design with Nokia’s biggest so far 2000 mAh battery and 4.3” super sensitive Clear Black Display.
- It has an innovative HD 1.3MP wide-angle front facing Camera, 6.7 MP rear camera with high end f/1.9 aperture and Carl Zeiss optics, giving it the best camera experience of any mid-range smartphone.
- It can capture stunning images both day and night with a wide variety of unique Lumia Camera apps, like Glam Me, Smart Shoot, Nokia Cinemagraph, Nokia Smart Cam etc and Nokia Creative Studio which is capable of doing almost all premium photo editing jobs on your phone.
- It also features Nokia Live Sight. This unique app instantly transforms the Nokia Lumia 720 into an augmented-reality viewport, displaying nearby points of interest as floating icons with distances on the camera’s display.
- With the Nokia Lumia 720, you also get free Maps plus free turn-by-turn voice-guided navigation with Nokia Drive. Also available offline.
- The Nokia Lumia 720 also carries on the Lumia tradition of using NFC. All it takes is one tap to connect and listen to your favourite tunes using Nokia wireless accessories, such as the JBL PlayUp Speaker and Purity by Monster Headphones.
- With Windows Phone 8’s People Hub, you can pull together contact information from multiple address books and social networks into a single contact database, making it easy to start conversations, see posts, tweets and photos from friends, and even set up groups and private rooms for sharing.
- The Nokia Lumia 720’s Live Tiles constantly update in real time on your Start screen, to show you what’s new and what’s now.
- Internet Sharing is very easy, something like WiFi hotspot in android, you can share mobile internet with other PCs and Tablets.