Reliance Jio SIM card is officially available for every 4G supported device since 5th September. Reliance is offering ‘Jio welcome offer’ for all subscriber in which subscriber will get a completely free call, video call, data uses etc. until 31st December.
So if you are also planning to buy the SIM then here are few tips which will be very helpful to get the Jio SIM for compatible devices.
SIM card is only available at Reliance Digital and Reliance Xpress Mini store, so find the nearest Reliance store but before going to the store, keep your documents and Jio SIM Coupon code ready. If you have Aadhaar Card of the same state where you are going to buy the SIM then SIM activation will take place immediately or maximum within a day; for other documents including Aadhaar from other states will take 5-10 days of time to activate the SIM card. You can also take more than one Jio SIM with same Aadhaar card but be extremely careful if you are going to give the SIM card to someone else on your documents.
Now follow these steps on 4G enabled SmartPhone to get the Jio SIM Coupon Code:-
- Go to Play Store and search MyJio
- Download & install MyJio App
- Open MyJio App and wait few seconds for “Get Jio SIM Banner”
- Tap on “Get Jio SIM” on the Banner
- Tap on Agree & Get Jio offer
- Select your state and nearest city from the drop down
- Read through the steps and click on Next
- Enter your name and current mobile number and tap on “Generate OTP”
- You will receive and OTP from Jio >>> Enter OTP and proceed
- Offer Code can be viewed on the screen. Note down your offer code or take a screen shot.
Now go to the nearest Reliance Xpress Mini or Reliance digital store with one photograph and copy of ID/Address proof. Give your documents and Jio SIM Coupons code to the store staff and they will do the rest of the procedures. You will get a Reliance Jio SIM immediately but the SIM activation process/time will depend upon the submitted documents.