OnePlus is going to launch their next flagship device after an hour. This is just the third smartphone by OnePlus but still, the company’s popularity is in the first row of smartphones manufacturer.
Flagship devices at a very affordable price are the company’s USP which made their all devices successful globally. With the OnePlus One which was also their first device they destroyed the myth of flagship device and became true “flagship killer” thanks to CyanogenMod and solid performance, design & camera of OnePlus.
Today is the day when OnePlus is about to stop all the rumours and speculation about the upcoming device because today is the release date of their next flagship device called OnePlus 3.
Don’t know accidentally or intentionally but Amazon India screwed all the secrets of OnePlus 3 product launch. Actually, Amazon sent an e-mail to the Loop VR subscriber with all the details about OnePlus 3 and Amazon.in will start taking orders from 15 June 12:00 AM.
Still, the launch is scheduled to start in an hour and this is going to be first ever smartphone launch exclusively via VR when people can actually buy the device during VR launch via Loop VR. If you want to be the part of this launch you can also see the entire launch event even without VR so click here to download OnePlus 3 official launch event.
Amazon Confirmed These Key Features of OnePlus 3:
- 5.5 inch Full HD Optic AMOLED display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 chipset, Adreno 530 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4 RAM
- MicroSD card support up to 128 GB (No confirmed)
- 16 MegaPixel rear camera with laser autofocus, optical image stabilisation, and dual-LED flash
- 8 MegaPixel front-facing selfie camera
- Dual 4G Nano SIM dual standby
- NFC (No confirmed)
- USB Type-C with Dash Charge
- 3500 mAh Non-removable battery
- Oxygen OS based on Android Marshmallow 6.1
According to the e-mail received from Amazon.In, the price of OnePlus 3 in India will be 27,999/- for 6GB RAM and 64GB internal storage.